Elder Abuse is a common and frightening social problem that affects not only those being abused but extends to other family members.
If you’re a CNA, HHA, LPN, PCT, or MA looking to complete your CEUs – this online class is for you.
Yes! I want to start my class.
Way to Earn Your Continuing Education Unit
Confirm Your Order
Read the Module
Take a quiz after each module.
Congratulations! You may now download and print your certification
Students will learn proper handling techniques and be proficient in caring for clients.
• Explain the reporting process and barriers to reporting suspected abuse.
• Describe efforts to prevent abuse of persons at risk.
• Define “elder (older adult) abuse” and “dependent adult abuse.”
• Recognize the indicators of abuse.
• Discuss the risk factors for those who experience abuse and its perpetrators.
• Summarize protective interventions that may be taken in cases of abuse.
This course is for anyone interested in working as a healthcare professional at a facility.
Yes, As soon as you pass our online Ceu training class, you can print this certificate.
Mon-Wed.10 am- 7 pm
Thurs. - Fri. 10 am – 4 pm
Each state recognizes and accepts continuing education approval from the Florida Board of Nursing. The Florida Board approves this continuing education for healthcare providers.
Completing this course fulfills (2) CEU hours of general annual mandatory training for healthcare providers. Keep this certificate in your records for four (4) years.
Increase Your earning possibilities!