Human Trafficking is a frightening social problem that affects not only those being abused but extends to other family members.
If you’re a healthcare provider looking to complete your CEUs – this online class is for you.
Yes! I want to start my class.
Way to Earn Your Continuing Education Unit
Confirm Your Order
Read the Module
Take a quiz after each module.
Congratulations! You may now download and print your certification
Students will learn proper handling techniques and be proficient in caring for clients.
• Differentiate between the types of human trafficking.
• Recognize possible factors that place a person at greater risk of being trafficked.
• Describe possible profiles of traffickers and their means of victim recruitment.
• Identify a victim of human trafficking in a healthcare setting.
• Explain the importance of providing Trauma-Informed Care (TIC) to all suspected trafficking victims.
• Appropriately report victims of human trafficking.
• Describe the steps involved in referring victims of human trafficking to additional support services immediately and into the future.
• Interpret the numerous long-term health implications that are often suffered by victims of human trafficking.
This course is for anyone interested in working as a healthcare professional at a facility.
Yes, As soon as you pass our online Ceu training class, you can print this certificate.
Mon-Wed.10 am- 7 pm
Thurs. - Fri. 10 am – 4 pm
Each state recognizes and accepts continuing education approval from the Florida Board of Nursing.
The Florida Board approves this continuing education for healthcare providers. Completing this course fulfills (3) CEU hours of general annual mandatory training for nursing.